Date(s) - Wed 25th
8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Lancing Parish Hall
An evening with practical activities
- A dastardly challenge from Ron
- SMD practice boards if you want to have a first attempt at hot air soldering/rework or just have a practice
- Cable and connectors so you can make up patch leads (hopefully) £££ pay for what you use
- There will also be few old connectors and a Henley if you just want to practice
- A PowerPole distribution board kit – a printed PCB, PowerPole connectors, fuse mounts and fuses and an SMD resistor & LED. You just need to add a box (and solder!) £10 on the night.
If you’ve got a soldering iron or hot air station and you know you want to participate in an activity please do bring it as whilst a few of us will be bringing stuff there won’t be enough to go round everyone.
Please do get in touch if you have an exercise or challenge you could bring down, however more importantly, please do come along.